- Fralien 627 - 72-144W(Dual 0.12ohms)
- Alien 329 - 68-136W(Dual 0.25ohms)
- Fused 227 - 72-144W(Dual 0.28ohm)
- Phalien 529 - 80-160W(Dual 0.11ohm)
- Alien 327 - 84-168W(Dual 0.15ohm)
To prevent any short-circuit on the coils, use tweezers with ceramic tips.
- Ensure your coils are installed close to the build deck - short coil legs.
- Pulse the coils at 30 - 40 watts (pulsing the coils for 0.5 - 1 second at a time until the coils are glowing).
- Use a ceramic tweezer to squeeze each coil.
- While pulsing the coils, check for any hot spots (brighter glowing parts).
- Lightly strum the area with a ceramic tweezer until no hot spots are visible.
- After pulsing the coils and checking for hot spots, ensure all post screws are firmly tightened.
- Before wicking, leave the coils for about 30 seconds to cool down.
- Make sure to use enough cotton for the wicking. You should be able to move your vape by lightly tugging at the wick.
- DO NOT use a wire/coil brush to clean the coils.
- After removing the wick, drop wattage to 20 - 30 watts, pulse the coils until they're glowing.
- Wait 20 seconds and dunk the coils in warm water.
- Repeat until any gunk has cleared out.
- Dry the coils with a paper towel.
- Remove the atomizer from the vape and rinse under the tap.
- Pulse coils again at 20 - 30 watts and check for hot spots, and leave to cool down for 30 seconds.
- Start to re-wick.